Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hexies and quilts.

Yesterday I received my May flowers in the Inchy hexagon Flower Swap along with a pretty crocheted heart.  It was a pleasure opening the envelope. Alongside ( or above ) is the latest AHHHH from Tonya at hillbilly handiworks. I am loving doing these hexies as they add a bit of challenge into my life. ( Do I really need more?)

I have been busy lately finishing off some quilts. The braid one I did in a class with a friend, the middle one is  two charm packs from Jane at Want it, Need it Quilt, and the bright one is a "tube" quilt that went to another niece on Sunday for her baby that is due in July. The concept is so easy and it went together so well. Definitely making more of these ones. Thanks to my friend Nancy for doing the quilting on them. Think I used up all my creativity on the DS G/F quilt. ( she loved it ) I do have plans for the other two but if I say anything I might let the cat out of the bag.

2 comments:

  1. More gorgeous hexies Liz. You certainly have been busy with your quilts there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make some more of Tonya's hexies!
    love all those completed quilts together too.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete