Saturday, May 26, 2012

some updates

Here is one of the items I made on the retreat last weekend. It is an attempt at felt work  and while I like it ,there were more that were spectacular.
Here are some of the latest AHHH's from Tonya. I managed to  make the star one into the correct size so that makes me happy. The blue and yellow one was one I worked on at retreat.

This is the beautiful star block I received from Jane in the QBSA. I am in awe of her work. 

This is the quilt that I have made for my DS2's girlfriend who turns 18 tomorrow. I even quilted it myself so doing a happy dance there even though it isn't as good as it could be I tried and as she isn't a quilter I think she will like it. It was a pattern from Designs by Fee that I worked on last year.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely coathanger Liz. I love covered coathangers they are so kind to your clothes. Fantastic blocks again Liz. Looking forward to seeing this quilt assembled. I am sure your gift quilt will be received with joy and excitement...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely snaps Liz,
    That blue and yellow hexie makes me giddy just thinking about how you put it together!
    'the girlfriend' quilt is gorgeous. I am sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look, I am catching up! I love the blue and yellow!

    ReplyDelete