Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bumble bee and Easter rabbit are joining the picnic


As there are so many rabbits today, here is the rabbit I bought for DD1 for some achievement that she made. Don't know if it was for dancing or school work or what and the fount of all remembering ( DD1) also can't remember. Joining her is my bumble bee bear that I made from a kit.Join the others on the picnic here Need more help on Picasa, Mel cos I have forgotten how to get my photos off the camera. Hope you all enjoy the picnic.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little picnicers this week, Liz. Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so cute. I adore the bumble bee he is so sweet (excuse the pun).I hope they had fun at the picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are so cute.. just love the bumblebee!

    ReplyDelete